Nadia is a Director with June Partners. She operationally advises companies on performance improvement projects:
- She piloted the target organization’s mapping project until deployment was underway, including covering the entire social aspect.
- For external growth projects, during the due diligence phase, she advises on organizational aspect analysis and social challenges diagnostics.
- In highly critical or restructuring situations, she works to support the leader and the shareholder in procedure management aspects, adaptation of the organization and the process in order to speed up crisis resolution (recovery, client and supplier relations, team building, organization and HR management).
Before this, Nadia was an associate director with I.E.N. She began her career with the BNP group as a legal expert in charge of economic and financial communication within a capital investment subsidiary.
Nadia graduated from the Université de Paris I Sorbonne-Panthéon with a dual degree in business law and business taxation.
Paul is a Director at June Partners; he comes with 8 years’ experience in financial consulting. His areas of expertise particularly include:
- Underperforming companies or companies in special situations (developing financial statements forecasts for the purposes of seeking new money, assistance with company takeovers in a court of law, developing a restructuring plan, developing a business plan, etc.)
- Financial due diligence for buying or selling
- Innovative financing searches (ABL, Capex, etc.).
Before starting his adventure with June Partners in December 2013, Paul started his career with the Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) department of Ernst & Young in Paris in 2006. He later took part in founding the Restructuring and Financial Performance department at Duff & Phelps in Paris in 2008.
Paul holds a degree from the École de Commerce Neoma business school (formerly known as ESC Rouen).
Nicolas is an Associate Director at June Partners.
With more than ten years of experience in the insurance and media sectors, he also has prior experience as a consultant. Nicolas has an in-depth understanding of corporate financial management. He is able to contribute to many types of projects, such as due diligence in complex environments, cash forecasting, and even taking on the role of interim financial director in crisis situations and turnarounds.
Nicolas began his professional career in London supporting the Chief Executive Officer of Groupama Insurance. In 2006 he was hired by a smaller company as Chief Financial Officer, where he was involved in the acquisition, turnaround and sale of various corporations. Nicolas joined Duff & Phelps in 2012.
Nicolas is a graduate of HEC Paris, obtaining his Upper Level Diploma in Accounting and Management in 2008 (DSCG).
Thomas is an Associate Director at June Partners.
He supports shareholders and management during operational performance improvements in their corporations. His involvement includes :
- Assuming upper management responsibilities and support of these key functions during periods of recovery and turnaround: finance, human resources and marketing.
- Creation and implementation of turnaround plans.
- Performance of operational due diligence during acquisition and transfer processes.
Before joining June Partners in January 2015, Thomas had a career as a lawyer and later acted as counsel during periods of restructuring for international corporations such as Schneider, Alcatel, Technicolor and IPSEN.
Thomas graduated from the EM LYON Business School in 2007. Admitted to the Bar in Paris, he holds a Master's in Business Law from Paris 1-Panthéon-Sorbonne as well as a Degree in Business and Tax Law from Paris 2-Panthéon-Assas.